IBC 2022: Our media and entertainment trade show highlights
RAI AMSTERDAM | 9-12 SEPTEMBER 2022 | Booth: 7.D31
At IBC 2022, we’ll show everything you need to store and share content.
At IBC 2022, we will present our premium segment
Media professionals in broadcast and film – from YouTube to TikTok – need secure storage with enough room to grow, a structured workflow for their diverse projects, and the necessary infrastructure to transport even 8K data.
As a full-service distributor, we not only have the necessary expertise, but we also design each order precisely according to the customer’s needs, build the hardware to suit it, test the installation on the target platform, and provide comprehensive support even after go-live.
Visit our booth in Amsterdam and get advice on controllers, storage media, NVMe servers or storage systems. Our sales experts are happy to talk to you.
1U All-NVMe Server
GPU supported NVMe performance
Together with the SupremeRAID™ SR-1000 controller from GRAID Technology Inc., we accelerate our 10-bay chassis to a blazingly fast NVMe server: This turbo behemoth can be flexibly adapted to any network in order to play out every data stream with maximum performance.
- 32-core AMD CPU with 128 GB RAM
- 10 NVMe slots
- Separate SSDs for the operating system
- Converged-Network-Adapter as desired
NASdeluxe NDL-6804T/F & Archiware P5
TrueNAS appliance in small tower
Our affordable TrueNAS network storage provides access across many protocols. For example, TrueNAS can handle SMB/CIFS, NFS, AFP, FTP, iSCSI and WebDAV. These sophisticated TrueNAS/FreeNAS servers are available from us with an excellent backup option using Archiware P5 for archiving to disk, tape and the cloud.
- Minitower with four drives
- Any number of snapshots
- Replication to remote systems
- Effective backup integration with Archiware P5
Mobile universal storage for solitary workstations
Especially users from the media industry will appreciate the fast 6-bay storage system. The Thunderbolt storage ensures fast data access with 40 Gbps. Since there should be little ambient noise in the SOHO, the desktop system cools down with a sound pressure level of only 35.5 dB.
- Independent of operating system (MAC, Windows, Linux)
- 2x Thunderbolt 3 ports, compatible with USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen2/Gen1/2.0)
- BBM support of the cache memory
- Integrated web GUI
NVMe mirror controller
Among Areca’s high-performance RAID solutions, the ARC-1686 family becomes an affordable hardware RAID solution right off the bat, delivering superior performance with increased throughput and achieving high IOPS rates at low latency. The top model ARC-1686-6NOD achieves this by striping the mirrored NVMe SSD pairs.
- PCIe Gen4 x8 lanes with up to 128 Gbps
- 6x M.2 ports for SATA & PCIe (NVMe)
- RAID level 0, 1, 10, single disk and JBOD
- Drivers for Windows, macOS, Linux, FreeBSD/FreeNAS/NAS4Free/XigmaNAS, TrueNAS, unRAID, Citrix, OpenBSD/NetBSD, VMware
Portable NVMe SSDs with Thunderbolt3
Netstor’s NA611TB3 storage box is many times faster than any USB hard drive, but just as easy to use. Two M.2 slots for NVMe SSDs offer up to four terabytes of capacity. And the data is available at Thunderbolt3 speeds of 40 Gbps
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) host interface with 40 Gbps
- NVMe Type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe SSD
- Small dimensions (150 x 35 x 125 mm)
- Supported operating systems From macOS 10.13, Windows 8/10
ATTO Celerity CTFC-322E
6th generation Fibre Channel
The ATTO Celerity line leverages advanced connectivity with high performance, intelligence and scalability in the FC-322E model. As 32 Gbps dual-channel HBAs, they deliver up to 6400 MB/s over a single PCIe slot, enabling OEMs to build flexible data infrastructures.
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology
- 32 Gbps LC SFP+ transceiver included
- Backward compatible with 16 Gbps and 8 Gbps FC
- Drivers for Windows, Linux, macOS, VMware, illumos and FreeBSD
ATTO ThunderLink SH 3128
Accessing SAS via Thunderbolt
The small ATTO bridges from the ThunderLink series extend the network just as the administrator needs it. Convenient Thunderbolt adapters for 10 – 40 Gbps Ethernet, 12 Gbps x4 SAS, and also for 16/32 Gbps Fibre Channel enable low-latency bridging to any infrastructure.
- Bridge from Thunderbolt2 to 12 Gbps SAS (2x SFF-8644)
- ATTO ConfigTool included in delivery
- Advanced Data Streaming Technology (ADS)
- Supports macOS, Windows and VMware
Toshiba MG09 HDD MG09SCA18TE
Cloud-scale capacity per hard disk
HDDs from Toshiba’s MG series with “Flux-Control Microwave Assisted Magnetic Recording” (FC-MAMR) ensure the highest capacities thanks to more precise focusing. After all, the enterprise HDDs are designed specifically for industrial server and storage systems in data centers and cloud infrastructures.
- Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR)
- Advanced 9-disc helium design
- 512 MB cache
- 5 years warranty
Need more information about our IBC 2022 highlights?
Any questions? Please contact us.
In 2018, Bernd Widmaier celebrated his 25th anniversary with Starline. With great experience and broad knowledge – combined with high customer orientation – he heads our sales team. However, he also contributes plenty to sales himself and frequently represents Starline externally at events. The VFB fan has an excellent knowledge of various vertical markets, such as Mac, video storage and media streaming, which earns him the exhibition booth support at the IBC in Amsterdam every year.