Green light for Cloudfest 2022 – We are also part of it! Toshiba booth C04
Save the date of March 22-24 for probably the most wanted B2B industry get-together of the early part of the year.
Starline represented with Ambedded and PetaSAN at Toshiba booth C04
Cloudfest is happening
After the many restrictions and limitations for major events over the past two years, the Cloudfest industry event has now received its clearance. We are pleased to be present at booth C04 – under the patronage of Toshiba Electronics Europe – at Europa-Park Rust.
High availability on site
We will present two modern large-scale storage technologies there that can give your private or hybrid cloud ambitions a proper boost. Focus your attention on:
- Ambedded Mars 400
- PetaSAN iSCSI Storage Cluster
- Enterprise HDDs from Toshiba
We would be delighted if you would come and have a look at our solutions and have them explained to you at Cloudfest at the Toshiba booth C04. Of course, we also offer you the opportunity – away from the hustle and bustle of the trade fair – to let us advise you on one of the highlights presented.
Ambedded Mars 400
With seven large hard disks, eight SSDs, eight processors, one unit and just over 100 watts of power, Ambedded is already implementing a cluster network with its Mars 400 Ceph storage appliance. This power-saving miracle can be installed with just a few clicks and is already highly available from 3 U.
- Big data analysis and machine learning
- Hadoop applications for the telecommunications and energy industries
- Cloud Storage Service, Backend Storage for OpenStack & Kubernetes
- Edge Data Center for IOT applications such as sensor data aggregation.
- Data backup and Database as a Service
PetaSAN iSCSI Storage Cluster
Our second Ceph installation also forms a modern, agile and elastic storage system: Via PetaSAN, a growing high-performance iSCSI storage cluster is created in no time at all, running on robust Supermicro hardware. It has already earned its merits in the NTT data center by providing highly available, clustered iSCSI disks.
- Ideal for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Scale-out file systems: CIFS/SMB, NFS and MS Scale Out File Server (SOFS)
- Big Data Analytics
- Database server with many parallel transactions per second
- Backups with large capacity
Starline partner Open-E will also present the JovianDSS storage operating system at Cloudfest. The ZFS- and Linux-based data storage software was developed specifically for software-defined storage environments in the enterprise sector and is therefore in good hands at the trade fair.
Finally, JovianDSS ensures the highest reliability and data integrity. Enterprises, data centers and cloud providers use the operating system to take advantage of the unified NAS and SAN solution.
- High Availability Load-Balanced Storage Cluster
- Stretched Metro Cluster over Ethernet
- On- and off-site data protection, consistent snapshots, thin provisioning, deduplication
- Suitable for VMware, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Citrix, Linux, RHEL, MacOS, XEN, OpenStack
- Effective protection against malware
Any questions? Please contact us.
In 2018, Bernd Widmaier celebrated his 25th anniversary with Starline. With great experience and broad knowledge – combined with high customer orientation – he heads our sales team. However, he also contributes plenty to sales himself and frequently represents Starline externally at events. The VFB fan has an excellent knowledge of various vertical markets, such as Mac, video storage and media streaming, which earns him the exhibition booth support at the IBC in Amsterdam every year.